Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sharing your photos

As many teachers do, I am constantly snapping away in my class. I end up with folders and folders of photos and videos. Some I keep as a record of lessons and use for motivation for the following years, others I may include in resources that I create.

Often I wish to share some with parents and went on the hunt for a site that could so something creative with the way your photos can be displayed. So I went searching...

I came across
http://www.photocollage.net/


This site offers to compile your uploaded photos in many ways. You can upload 20 at a time and store them on your FREE account. I created this collage from 11 snaps of our calendar art lesson today. Sure saves heaps of time by only uploading 1 image to our class wiki.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis