Today I had a play with signatures, here is how it went :)
Firstly I stumbled across a site called My Live Signature
Here is how I created my signature:
1) Click Start Now and select Using the signature creation wizard
2) Now enter the name you wish to appear in your signature - there is a limit of 25 characters.
3) In Step 2 - 5 you can select the font, size, colour and slope of your text. Leave the background transparent and click the text colour box to bring up the colour chart.
3) Once you get to this page...
4) You will be taken to this page where you select the HTML option.
5) You will be given 2 options - to generate the code for your signature, or to generate a combined code for signature and information as well. I chose the 2nd option as I wanted to include my social media links and stores with my signature. All fields are optional and I played around with them to fit in what I wanted. Its not perfect but will do for now.
6) The window beneath the fields will show a preview and the code will generate beneath that. Once you are happy, copy the code.